Over 10 years Devon Baroque has established itself as an important addition to the artistic landscape of the South West, performing over ninety concerts of repertoire from Biber to Bach and Boyce in cathedrals, churches, concert halls and small, private venues. It has worked with international soloists such as Emma Kirkby, Michael Chance and Sebastian Comberti and helps to promote young musicians at the start of their careers.
Pre-concert talk by Musical Director Jonathan Watts with cheese and wine, £5. 6pm-7pm in Church Rooms. Book here.
Nourish is a festival in Bovey Tracey celebrating the best food, craft and classical music. A not-for-profit event, it has been jointly organised by the Contemporary Craft Festival, The Cheese Shed and Devon Guild of Craftsmen.
- Brandenburg Concerto No 3 in G
- Johann Sebastian Bach (1685-1750)
- String Sinfonia in D minor
- Johann Christoph Friedrich Bach (1732-1795)
- Overture from Agrippina condotta a morire
- George Frideric Handel (1685-1759)
- Le Quattro Stagioni, 'The Four Seasons'
- Antonio Vivaldi (1678-1741)